Dignall & Associates has developed a unique approach to the management/executive assessment process which will help your company determine talent alignment & development potential. We have implemented this successfully within several major and highly successful public and private corporations including:
- Ryder Systems Inc. (Logistics & Transportation)
- HealthSouth (Healthcare)
- The Bahamas Telecommunications Co Ltd (Telecommunications)
- Calpine Corporation (Generated Power)
- Charter Communications (Cable TV)
- Superior Group of Companies (Retail/Manufacturing)
CUSTOMIZED, ASSESSMENT PROCESS
This multi-functional process includes the design and administering of a customized Core Competency Model, followed by a structured Interview Process.
POST ASSESSMENT / FOLLOW THROUGH
What comes after the assessment and who benefits?
- An Individual Development Report is designed for each candidate being assessed and is based on the collective informationretrieved from the process. This report clearly indicates strengths and development needs/potential, as well as how to make application of the information.
- A Corporate Report is presented back to the Client, which is comprised of information from the entire process, indeterminate of the number of individuals assessed. Dignall & Associates will assist the client on how best to proceed.
Our most successful clients have tangible, improved business performance using this assessment process to:
- Identify strengths and areas for development of its employee/ program participants
- Ensuring employee participants are performing at their potential in their correct role